E-Circle is an invitation-only group within Wharton So Cal who are either managing, planning on starting, or just plain interested in entrepreneur start-ups to the Circle. These meetings will be focused on helping Wharton start-up founders succeed. This Entrepreneurial Circle has been modeled after the very successful C-Circle with the goal being to help all Wharton Alumni succeed in their own Entrepreneurial endeavors.
The Entrepreneurial Circle will involve the following ideas and experiences:
- Group discussion on solutions to issues arising with current or planned start-ups
- Group discussion on recommended best practices in start-ups
- Peer review of strategic planning and execution of strategy
- Speakers either related to start-up culture or who offer solutions to start-ups
Please check the criteria below.
Entrepreneurial Circle Criteria:
- Wharton Alumni
- Paid member of Wharton So Cal
- Living in the Southern California region
- LinkedIn profile/general bio
- Fee of $10 per meeting (This will be used for club related activities.)
Interested members should contact Tony DiCristo [email]