Website Corridor Capital, LLC
Transformational Private Equity for the Lower Middle Market
Corridor Capital is a Los Angeles based, operationally engaged private equity firm focused on investing in lower middle market business services, value-added distribution, and asset-lite manufacturing services companies. We seek to make control and non-control investments in owner-operated businesses that, despite enjoying a sustainable source of competitive differentiation, are positioned to greatly benefit from our deep operational and strategic engagement. Together with a highly experienced, in-house operations team, our investment professionals collaborate closely with our management partners across the portfolio to drive profitable growth through both organic initiatives and acquisitions. The firm is now investing out of Corridor Capital III, L.P. a recently closed committed fund.
In connection with the firm’s growth, Corridor is looking to augment its team at the Senior Associate level. The position has an immediate start date. The firm is entrepreneurial, merit-based and committed to building a diverse professional team, providing partner track opportunities for all exceptional candidates based on their performance and that of the firm. Given our small company and operational focus, an attractive candidate must have a strong desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment, a positive ‘roll-up your sleeves’ attitude, and the maturity to manage competing priorities while working closely with senior investment team members and operating executives. Accordingly, new team members will be deeply involved with all aspects of new platform investments, add-on investments, strategic operational initiatives, divestitures, and related financings.
Position core functions:
· Evaluate, screen and present new investment opportunities to the investment committee;
· Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis used to support the underwriting of potential investment opportunities;
· Attend and actively contribute to weekly investment and operating committee meetings;
· Conduct primary and secondary research on macro-economic trends, industries, investment theses and target companies;
· Perform due diligence on potential platform investments and add-on acquisitions;
· Build robust, flexible financial models in support of transaction underwriting and structuring;
· Contribute to transaction negotiations with ad hoc analyses;
· Provide hands-on analytical and strategic support to portfolio companies; and
· Support debt and equity fundraising processes.
· 4+ years total work experience; pre- or post-MBA, ideally with 1-3 years of investment banking experience and 2-3 years of private equity investing experience and a track record of professional success including highly ranked performance;
· Excellent academic record, preferably with an undergraduate degree in business, finance, accounting, or another relevant major;
· Strong transactional experience (closed deals);
· Superior financial modeling skills and analytical capabilities with strong command of accounting and finance;
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
· Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and exceptional personal and professional integrity;
· Self-motivation, ambition and desire for increased responsibilities;
· Good sense of humor, cultural fit with Corridor Capital and historical success working in a small team environment; and
· Established connection to Los Angeles strongly preferred
Individuals interested in pursuing this opportunity should submit a resume and transaction history to Kerry-Anne Dinwoodie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com